Thursday, January 28, 2010

#78 part 1 and What I Did Today

I decided to make a record of the things I get done during the day. I rarely feel accomplished at the end of the day, so hopefully this will help! First of all, I tried a new recipe. I made mini coffee cakes. They taste a lot better than they look!


I also got some general housework done. Cleaned up the living room and got the dishes done!



I got a new crochet book recently and needed to give it a shot. "Get Your Crochet On! Hip Hats and Cool Caps" by Afya Ibomu. Here is one of the hats I made. I really enjoy the patterns, but they don't quite work for me so I'm taking notes and will be making a few changes and trying again.


The last picture doesn't look very impressive, but it is. This door has not closed for quite some time. I finally got sick of it and fixed the latch! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment