Wednesday, March 4, 2009

#48 and #49


#48. In October I directed the play Proof at ACTORS community theatre in Ames, IA. It was a lot of fun and a great experience. We did, however, have a crisis during tech week. My lighting designer didn't come to first tech, so we didn't have any lights! After much discussion and stress, we called a friend who came in and saved us! I promised I would make him some cookies to show my appreciation, but then I never got around to doing it. FINALLY the cookies have been made and delivered! 

#49. I did make some cookies for friends at work a couple of months ago, and everyone there enjoyed them. Those who weren't working that day heard about the cookies and started saying "PS please send cookies" every time they saw me. SOOOO the cookies have been made and are accompanying me to work tomorrow.

*A note on pictures... until I accomplish #61 (or until I find my camera) all photos will be taken with my phone. Not the best quality, but it's what I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment